Subject: Expression of Interest (EoI) to facilitate in modules, train of trainer activities and Site visits & Appraisals 2024-25
From: "EPIET OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Adriana Pistol" <[email-masked]>,Dr. Tóth Ákos <[email-masked]>, "Alina Zaharia" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "anaalastruey" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas.Sing" <[email-masked]>, "Anna MAISA" <[email-masked]>, "Anne.carroll" <[email-masked]>, "Annette.Jurke" <[email-masked]>, "lewina" <[email-masked]>, "bruno.lina" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Lucarelli Claudia" <[email-masked]>, "domenico.martinelli" <domen
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "vanya.rangelova" <[email-masked]>, "natasa.antoljak" <[email-masked]>, "branko.kolaric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:30:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: Training Site Forum members

To: Supervisors of the ECDC Fellowship

CC: National Focal Points for Training (members and alternates)
CC: National Coordinators (members and alternates)
CC: Training Site Forum (observers)
CC: Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

CC: Adam Roth, Head of Section Public Health Training / Head of Fellowship 
Programme, ECDC

CC: Country Cooperation

Dear ECDC Fellowship colleagues,

We would like to share with you the opportunity to contribute to the planned 
training activities of the ECDC Fellowship in the coming year.

This Expression of Interest is to get a general idea of your interest and 
availability. During the year, we will review again the activities timeline 
and requirements and we will send individual requests to confirm your 
participation before every module/activity.

Modules

You can participate in training activities as a facilitator or 
Training-of-Trainer. For these two activities there may also be a choice of 
attending online or face-to-face.

 Site visits & appraisals

The ECDC Fellowship will be conducting several site visits throughout the 
year, and we need the support and interest of our wider network. We would 
like to share with you a list of planned EPIET/EUPHEM Training Site visits, 
where we are hoping for the support of current Training Site Forum 
representatives and/or EPIET/EUPHEM supervisors.

Please express your interest for the two activities by replying to the two 
separate surveys before May 6, 2024:

1.	Modules: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoItoFacilitatemodules2024-2025> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoItoFacilitatemodules2024-2025

For training Site Forum representatives or EPIET/EUPHEM supervisors only:

2.	Site Visits/Appraisals: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoI_EPIETEUPHEM_SiteVisits_2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoI_EPIETEUPHEM_SiteVisits_2024

With the hope of receiving many expressions of interest, we kindly ask you 
to forward this email to colleagues involved in the training of fellows. 
Thank you for your continuous support and commitment to the ECDC Fellowship 
Programme.

Best Regards,

Adam Roth

Head of Training Section and Fellowship Programme

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.